|Forms To Go 4.5.3 Released|
|Thursday, 03 March 2011 00:00|
We're pleased to announce the release of Forms To Go 4.5.3. This new release is a maintenance release with many bug fixes and a modification of our File Upload feature.
The list of fixes and enhancements is as follow:
- A new interface to handle file uploads. Files can be attached to the email to form's owner in PHP, ASP and Perl. But additionally in PHP files can be saved to the server's hard disk. This option will be available for ASP and Perl in a later release
- Added more file validation options like RTF text files and MP3 audio files
- Fixed a problem with the File->Load From URL... menu: the list of URLs were not saved in the disk
- Better handling of error messages in Perl scripts
- Fixed a couple of bugs in the ASP script when validating fields by a list of values that was located in the server's hard disk and the proper handling of the directory separator when referencing externals files
- Fixed many bugs in PHP script that were causing problems in some server configurations
For a detailed list of the bug fixes, please check the change log in the documentation files.
Before downloading and installing Forms To Go 4.5.3, check that your license has not expired as of March 3, 2011 in Forms To Go application under About Forms To Go > Licenses. If your license has expired, please purchase another year of updates to stay current.
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.bebosoft.com